2.24.2008

Moving Day!

Well this last week has been totally crazy! But finally things seem to have calmed down! I moved to West Jordan on Saturday. I absolutely love it out here! It may be practically in Nevada, but its great! The best thing is that I moved into my cousin's area and we found out we are in the same stake! I'm soooo looking forward to going to a family ward again and am looking forward to getting to know the area and the people! LIFE IS GOOD!!! Its hard to contain my excitement! How grateful I am for my family and true friends. They are the best!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Goodness. Now that you leave clear the heck out there I can't drive in the carpool lane! I'm glad you are enjoying it out there thus far. Change is GOOD!

Brianna said...

And I am handicapped and said leave instead of live. Just say your "i" like a long "e". :)