6.17.2009

Koda!

Okay...most of you know that my dad and I have wanted a puppy for a long time, but my mom would not hear of it. Well today we saw some puppies for sale so we inquired about them. Of course mom said no at first. So Holly and I called back up....Todd and Kathleen said they would go in on the puppy...especially since he was so cheap compared to what most dogs sell for. So we all ganged up on her and she actually went for it. And just like we knew she would, she fell in love with him as soon as we brought him home. He's adorable. Kath wanted to name him Koda and we did. He is almost 8 weeks old, a lab/springer spaniel mix. So cute!! We love him already and he's been so well behaved, hopefully it will continue! Koda was bred to be a duck hunting dog so of course the boys are ecstatic to train him to go with them..we'll see if they actually do it. haha. Until then we are going to enjoy his cute puppiness!!














4 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

AH he is soooo cute! I'm sure he will go through a puppy stage where he chews up everything, but he will grow out of it. Love the name too!

Kamie Dean said...

Katie, he is so precious! I love puppies we should get a little dog in the fall hehe

The Bingham's said...

He is so cute!! I love that you gained up against your mom for her own good. I can't wait to meet him. Love the name too!

Steve&Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a sweetie! I love puppies. Their giant paws, and their yummy smell! That's exciting for you guys!