10.28.2009

Catch up....

So October has been a crazy month for me....lots of happenings. Here is a review....the first weekend I talked my friend Beth into going on a road trip to San Fransisco with me...it was a blast...the best weekend I've had in a long time...one I will surely never forget ;) This is just a little of what we did. THANKS BETH FOR EVERYTHING!!!







The next weekend I was supposed to go to Omaha to visit a friend and while there was going to go to Nauvoo...unfortunatey I had to cancel because of some unforseen circumstances. Sad :( But I plan to go out as soon as I can swing it...hopefully soon. So those pictures will just have to be shown when I actually have them. haha

The next weekend I went to Wendover with some girls from work. It was a blast!! It was a much needed fun weekend away after a stressful couple weeks before that. So thanks to Aleisha especially and Makalah for that! (yes that is when I went to Chippendales...which was HILARIOUS, not gross)









Thanks to all the girls that have made this past month amazing!!! I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love San Francisco!!! Hope you were able to do the Alcatraz tour. What a fun month you've had.

Brianna said...

Ah fun pictures! You have been Ms. Travel! That is fun though - it is nice to be somewhat sponataneous. How did you get your font changed?! I have been trying and trying and failing and failing.

Beth said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs! Anytime you want to go on a road trip again...CALL ME!!! You're the absolute best road trip person EVER! Love ya back!