10.30.2011

Pumpkins!!

 Halloween is my FAVORITE!!! This was our punkin' carving fun and Todd's birthday activity!!
I love that Todd has a birthday that falls the day before Halloween (even if he hates it haha), there is always so much to do and we have so much fun.

Kathleen was the ring leader...she made sure we got our pumpkins...
and she was the first to start carving hers!


Mom getting hers ready

Me cleaning the nasty-ness out of mine



This was the finished product of my hard work!! :)

Dad actually broke out the power tools to do his!


The poor little Clementine is about to be devoured by moms scary pumpkin!

Todd and Dad finished very last...they take this very seriously :P

Happy 25th Birthday Bro!





2 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

I love your pumpkins. Your family is so CUTE!!

Tara Williams said...

Hey there punkin'! I love your family's cute pumpkins. Love & miss you!