3.08.2012

I want to...

I really really really want to start doing something with the spare time I have (even if its almost non-existant). I feel silly thinking I want to do crafts, mostly because what am I going to decorate?! I freaking live at home still.  It would be nice to have my own house to make all cute to my taste, but I don't--yet. 

I have some buddies at work that do the wood craft thing and its something I really want to do...its bugging me so much I'm up at 4:30 am blogging about it. Ridiculous!
Anyway, I found some cute things I want to do, but I feel so inadequate. Where do I even start?  I'm seriously not even this creative, so mine won't turn out nearly as cute.

St. Patty's Day Craft!

Easter! So cute!

I've done crocheting...which I love...and want to do more of...
I made this baby blanket and I love it...but obviously can't use it considering I have no babies of my own :(


I am just in need of something different and cute and more instant results.
So anyway, if you have any good ideas how to help me get my craft on let me know!!

1 comment:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

those are really cute things!! I'm not sure if all the Home depo's are the same but I know that they do a craft ladies night once a month you can call you local one or check online. they are fun! also go to adornit.com and they have the cutest packets with all the stuff to do a project that is darling for all different holidays!