5.31.2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Well Friday was spent watching my younger cousin Ryan get married to Reanna. Congratualtions to them. It was a great day. The sealing ceremony was beautiful and I think everything went very smoothly. They make a cute couple, even if they only look like they are 16 years old. I spent the day taking video for the wedding video. And barely got it done in time for the reception. Then once I got to the reception we couldn't get the tv and dvd player to work, there was much stress and frustration, but eventually it came together and everything was great.

Todd and Kathleen below. Do you think they are next?! I'm betting so, but we'll have to see. (Todd's trying to hide I think)
The Newlyweds. They are so cute! Again Congrats to them both. I hope they have a happy marriage and life together!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Aw they look happy together. She looks so gorgeous!

So when are you getting married??
Just kidding!!! I hear that all the time at weddings... I'm sure you get to hear it too. Marriage shmarriage, jk :)