6.13.2008

IPOD Must Have


So this week I went on a date to this concert at Thanksgiving Point. Because I'm not with the times I wasn't sure who "Secondhand Serenade" really was....and this was who we were going to see. Duh Katie! As soon as I heard the first song I realized I knew the group, but now that I listened to them live, I had to run home and buy every song of theirs from ITunes. So I highly reccomend you listen to them. They are simply aweseome. Nothing really original, they fit into the current music fad. But the lyrics and melodies and just everything is just great! Not to mention the lead singer, John Vessley is a hottie! Anyway, take my advice and buy their music. It will do your soul good.

2 comments:

Steve&Melissa said...

Ahh!!! You went to Secondhand Serenade on a date?!?! You lucky girl! I love this band! In fact, I can't believe I didn't know they were back in town. Anyway...you should definitely fill me in on the...concert. ;)

Christy said...

I like the song I have heard by them. Perhaps I'll have to check them out on Itunes as well. Thanks for the recommendation!