8.22.2008

One more thing to do....

So I've been trying to come up with something that I could do that would make me a little more income. After much thought I came up with something I used to do, but haven't done since I haven't lived at home in a while and haven't had a piano so.....I'm going to start teaching piano lessons again. If anyone is interested...young or old...I want to start teaching soon so give me a call. I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy because I'm already way too busy...but I really have missed the piano and hope to fulfill an emptiness I've had since I haven't played as much as I used to! YEAH!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Piano lessons?? You'll be great!! I've never really thought about teaching before... is it ever intimidating or do you like to teach younger ones? Maybe one day I'll teach. I don't know if I have the patience?

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

Hey -- I'll talk to my son and daughter-in=law. They were looking for someone to teach their kids. - I'll see if she is interested and then give you a call. I still have your cell #.... we'll be in touch!

Steve&Melissa said...

Yay! Good luck!