10.13.2008

Girls Night Out

Friday night, Mom, Holly, and I went to the Reba & Kelly concert at the ESA. It was sooooooo much fun!!!!! I was personally kind of skeptical about how good it could be because Kelly and Reba are totally opposite types of music. But surprisingly it was seriously amazing. Their differences were only compliments to each other. The harmonies were beautiful. Many of the songs I found myself having the chills from the sound and emotion they were able to portray. So these are some pics from our fun night!



For those of you who have ever watched the sitcom "Reba"...which is so hilarious....we had a surprise visit from "Barbara Jean"!! We were laughing sooo hard!







8 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Fun!! I loved the show Reba, I would have loved to see Barbra Jean in action. Glad you guys had so much fun. You all deserve it!!

Camille said...

How fun! I am jealous..I have loved Reba ever since I can remember, and Kelly Clarkson is good too. How is the job going? P.S. I love your blog!

Jordan said...

I wondered how good it would be cuz they were so different but I've only heard good things about it. What a fun GNO!

The Daleys said...

Cute pics, looks like you had fun. And who doesn't LOVE Barbara Jean? She's hilarious!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

A FUN GNO!!! You are just creating some awesome memories... I like Kelly Clarkson and am so-so on Reba - so it would have been interesting to see them together. Glad you had fun! thanks for sharing

Steve&Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! You and I need to have a girls' night soon! It's been too long.

Tara Williams said...

You wild & crazy girl!! My oppinion of you has totally chenged now!!!! j/k Miss you girlie!!

The Viewer said...

FUN! I have a new found love for Reba (cause of the Reba show lol) I found your blog from ... maybe Adrian's. Now I can't remember. So I found Zac and Kristi Criddle from your blog. Blake and I are really good friends with them. We live just around the corner from them. Actually Zac is Blake's best friend. How do you know them?