10.22.2008

Capturing A Legacy

So I've had a few requests lately about my prices for wedding videos and such. So I'm in the process of making either a blog or website for my company. Websites are a pain in the butt to design I've decided, so I'm leaning towards a blog. But if any of you know how to a design a website and knows a place where I can have one for free or really really cheap, let me know and we'll talk! Anyway, until then questions can be sent to my email.... Capturingalegacy@yahoo.com.
Also, sorry for no posts lately...I really do lead a boring and uneventful life. Of course I could have this whole long spill about how I want to just be done with school, how my wire from my braces is making a nice hole in my cheek and the orthodontist is out of town, my biggest pet peeves lately, how I can't find my stethoscope anywhere!!!, how I HATE when people feel the need to give me advice on getting married (when they themselves are only 19 years old and have no clue what life really is), having no money, etc. Now that I'm reading this back it seems like I'm really having a crappy life. Just so you know, my life isn't all bad, its really good actually. I'm not trying to sound pessimistic there. I love my life and wouldn't change it for anything...except the being done with school part and having no money part. But I guess I just need to get used to both of those because they aren't going to change anytime soon!!!

2 comments:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

I'm excited about your Wedding Video Blog - I don't know anyone that does a website. Hey - I tagged you for the 4th picture in your 4th folder. I put I tag: KATIE - and that meant YOU and my daughter!!! Big Hugs to ya... your Prince Charming hasn't come along yet.... he's still getting refined enuf to be PERFECT for you.

Beth said...

Hey Miss Thang! Text me when you get a moment and let's figure out a day or night when we can get together

Hang in there!!
Beth