12.19.2008

Boredom, oranges, and everything else in my head

So apparently since my blog entries have been so bitter lately, I'm going to write about something else tonight. Although it might come off sounding bitter too...I was going to write about how I'm here at work at 4 am and really really bored, and yet putting off things that I need to do and I'm eating a couple mandarin oranges but the first one seems to have like a million seeds!! Now while it was quite juicy and perfectly sweet I have a hard time enjoying it because I have to keep spitting out the seeds!!! Grrrr.... Hopefully my next one will be better!
Not much has been going on in my life lately. I'm trying to help Todd and Kath plan their wedding (and since I have so many plans for my own wedding I'm having trouble remembering whose wedding this really is and I'm constantly biting my tongue so I don't plan the whole thing by myself!!) Really its not a problem but I find myself planning my own nuptuals. And once again I'm going to have to get married like 10 times (or at least have 10 vow renewals). I keep coming up with different themes and ideas for receptions and everything.
My new favorite album right now is the new Britney Spears. I know, I know...people think she's crazy. But I don't really. I think she has some severe issues to work out in her life and it doesn't help that she probably feels very lonely for someone always having a million people around her. It sure makes me grateful for the gospel in my life. I'm grateful that I was raised in the home I was and have the parents I have. And while my own life isn't perfect and I certainly have my own issues to work on, I feel that I at least have a foundation of knowledge to figure out how to start working on them and though I feel lost sometimes, I know I'm never alone. I fell sorry for her, but I really do like her new cd! She actually sings in it and it doesn't sound all digitally enhanced like the past couple have.
Well that's about all I can come up with right now....hi-ho-hi-ho, its back to work I go.

2 comments:

The Bingham's said...

I love that you wrote down everything in your head!!! I was think that you need to become a wedding planner.... Just a thought. You would be good at it too.

Donahoe Family said...

I'm kinda cheering for Brit to prove everybody wrong! I feel bad for her that everyone was planning for her death before it even happened. I'm glad that there was actually a medical condition diagnosed so people could finally get off her back. I do feel bad for her. I think her music is kinda fun and I would love to go to the concert in April I think it would be a riot. I put her "The Zone" album on my I-pod whenever I have to clean the house. My friend Candice loves the new Circus album too. Might have to pick it up myself!