12.01.2008

FOR SALE

So while setting up our Christmas decorations we came across some old VHS tapes that were put away under the stairs. Since we don't watch them anymore we are trying to get rid of them and will sell them for $1 each or $45 for all of them. They are listed below...let me know if you're interested in any or all of them.

Disney:
A Little Princess
The Great Mouse Detective
Gordy
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Bambi
Free Willy
The Big Green
Aladdin
The Little Mermaid
Lion King 2
Tarzan
Beauty and the Beast 2
Fantasia
Hercules
Free Willy 2
Beauty and the Beast
Jungle Book
Anastasia
Pinocchio
The Lion King
Sing Along Songs—Pocahontas “Colors of the Wind”
OTHER:
Black Beauty
The Puzzle Place
Babysitters Club
Harriet the Spy
Les Miserables
Dances with Wolves
The Emperor’s New Clothes
President Abraham Lincoln
Cinderella
The Princess Who had never laughed
Little Heroes
Anne of Avonlea
Koluk & Kiska 2
Solo
Benjamin Franklin
Religious:
Thurl- Forward with New Power
Daniel (animated bible story)
Miracles of Love Music Video (animated scriptures)
Music Video form the living scriptures (animated)
Living Scriptures:
The Conversion of Alma the Younger
Nephi and the Brass Plates
Journey to the Promised Land
John the Baptist (animated bible stories)

PS....I accidently deleted all my links to your blogs, so if you would be so nice as to let me know your address, that would be sooo great so I can re-add them!! THANKS!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

mine is denisepjorgensen@comcast.net.

Jordan said...

i totally want the great mouse detective!!! Save it for me, I love that movie! let me know and I'll come by and get it!

Jordan said...

and snow white and aladin. Thanks!

The Viewer said...

Cute background... I guess if you click on this then you'll know my blog again ha

Tara Williams said...

Hey Katie, I would like Beauty and the Beast and all the Living Scriptures and any animated Scripture Stories. Email me the total plus shipping and I'll send you cash, check etc. Luv ya!!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

mine is:

vjclayton.blogspot.com (our blog)

email addy:
vjclayton1151@gmail.com

Thx