1.09.2009

2009---The Beginning

Well, the first week of 2009 is pretty much over and I still have yet to come up with some good new years resolutions. Of course I have the basics in my head such as "lose weight", "find a husband", "stop drinking Dr. Pepper", "figure out what I'm supposed to be when I grow up", you know all that fun stuff. But I've decided I really need to come up with some good ones!! Lol. I think they need to be more specific, not necessarily realistic though. Such as, "lose 20 pounds (at least) by Todd's wedding in March", "Replace Dr. Pepper with a REAL rich Doctor that is also looking for a wife so I don't have to pick a career and I can live off his hard work"(that takes care of both the husband and becoming something when I grow up and the Dr. Pepper).
Seriously though, I did come up with some real resolutions.
1. Read the Book of Mormon (if not for myself, but to help Tate get ready for a mission, which he only has about 5 months before he puts in his papers..ahhhh!!)
2. Actually go the gym at least twice a week, preferably 3 times. (I mean I pay the place! I should start to get my money's worth!)
3. Go back to Tennessee before the end of the year.
4. Get out of debt.

So that's about all I can come up with for now. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all can come up with equally ridiculous resolutions to fail at this year as well!!! ;)

2 comments:

The Daleys said...

Yay for resolutions (and by yay I mean blahhhhh yucky). I'm sure you will succeed! My resolution is to stay sane with 2 kids - and don't see that happening. Oh well, I was never that normal anyway. Love you!!

Donahoe Family said...

What gym?