1.16.2009

5 am thoughts....

Here I sit at work, with really only about 5 mintues to write the thoughts that are in my brain at the moment. So here it goes....
1. Maybe I should change the name of my wedding videographing company...any suggestions? Stick with Capturing a Legacy?....or something new?
2. As much as I love my job, I kind of want a new one...not sure what...because I really do love working graveyards and with newborns, but I need something a little more lucrative. I would love to be able to only work part time and do my videography full time so anyone need a wedding filmed anytime soon????
3. Why are there only married doctors around here?
4. Why do people ask stupid questions in my math class? They only confuse themselves more and then start confusing other people that understood it in the first place. LISTEN TO THE TEACHER!!!! FOCUS!! Then maybe seemingly difficult concepts would actually make sense.
5. I really need to memorize my drivers license number.
6. I'm so excited I finished some wedding videos I've been trying to finsh for sometime now, but everytime I tried to finish them something would stop me...such as the computer crashing, the programs I need not working properly, the printer not printing. But alas, my rage paid off and everything is done now! YEAH!
8. I want to go to the temple...but when I ask?
7. How can get to my bed faster than normal? When my shift is done this morning I really just want to crash in a hospital room but we are FULL...YES FULL. TOO MANY PEOPLE HAD TOO MANY BABIES TONIGHT. I'm exhausted. Is it possible I could drive any faster than normal? Highly unlikely I think at this point.

Okay I'm done. Sorry for the randomness....but seriously you're input on the business stuff would be truly insightful I think. Leave your comments below! ;-)

I think I do my best thinking in the middle the night!! Don't you? (being very sarcastic)

No comments: