11.09.2008

Service Project!

So its beginning to be that time of year where everyone starts showing their love and charity around the community. Well here I am asking for your help already!
The young single adults of my stake are in the process of collecting items to be put into Humanitarian Kits. So if you are willing to help to those in need, start early this season and help us out!!! I'll even personally drive to your home to pick up the items (you don't need to use your own gas, I'll use mine!!!!!)
These are the items we are in need of:
Bars of Soap (must be 3 1/2 by 5 oz size)
Hand Towels (15 X 25 inches, no dishtowels or washcloths)
Our goal as YSA is to create 500 kits, so any of those two things that you might be willing to help out with would be soooo great! If you have any questions, please call me!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

No comments: