8.07.2009

Just have to say...

Okay I'm just going to say this because its seriously been bugging me. Its not meant to offend anyone I just have to get it off my chest..so

If you are planning a wedding or know someone that is planning a wedding you really shouldn't put your own wedding video together OR have a friend do it either. I'm just saying...yes they are expensive but they are so worth it, especially when they are of good quality! So with that in mind.... (and I promise I'm not trying to get business here, hire someone else for all I care) I do own a business for wedding videos. I do it all...slide shows, actual live footage, whatever you want. And honestly it will be much nicer and better quality than what you think you or your buddy can whip up.

I know it sounds like I'm trying to get business but it not the case...I just know of a few people that 'hired' their buddy or themselves to put together their video or they were too stubborn to ask me and frankly they sucked. Sorry but its true. So even if you think you can't afford it....call me and we can work something out...I promise....you wont be disappointed.

Okay I'm stepping off the soap box now.

One last thing....if this somehow inspired you to want to talk to me about your wedding video (or your friends) you can call my cell or email me at capturingalegacy@yahoo.com
And I don't do only weddings, I put other video presentations together as well....graduations, eagle scouts, family reunions, whatevery you want...I'll figure something AMAZING out just FOR YOU!! (okay that was me totally trying to get business ;)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Katie-your hilarious. I bet you've seen some "doozey" videos.

Anonymous said...

PS.. Katie you do a really great job at putting the dvds together! I watch mine all the time and could not have asked for more! Thank you Katie I am so glad that I had you Capture our Day!!

Carrie said...

Um I am not sure why it says Brock on there I guess I was logged on to his acct ??